Are you already a certified Children’s Yoga Teacher?
- Are you looking to teach in schools?
- Do you feel unsure about how to teach a whole class?
- Does the Education System and Curriculum leave you feeling baffled or overwhelmed?
- Do you feel unconfident about approaching schools, getting contracts and what price plan to offer?
- Do you want to you stand out amongst other yoga teachers and facilitate a Whole-school approach to yoga and mindfulness.
Then this CPD training is for you to create a Whole-school Yoga Provision and transform the way you teach.
The prerequisite for this course is a Children’s yoga qualification 40hr RCYT and working experience with children.
Let’s get started
On successful completion of course you will:
- Enrich pupils learning by incorporating Yoga philosophy and science in a way they understand
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of child development specific for teaching Yoga safely
- Be inspired by 230 Yoga Postures, Partner Poses, Breathing and Mindful Techniques and Games
- Be able to use your knowledge to create your own postures relevant to your topic
- Learn how to create, plan, teach and evaluate your own Yoga classes and stories
- Be able to imbed pupils learning by creating cross-curricular classes that complement the school’s themes, celebrations and awareness days/weeks
- Be able to follow codes of practice for teaching children Yoga within a school setting
- Knowing what Yoga Props are essential in teaching Yoga Games
- Be given Yoga Teaching tips for SEN children
- Become a Yoga Leader for your Primary School
- To create your own ‘Yoga Scheme of Work’.
You will be given:
- 230 postures, breathing techniques, partner poses, mindful activities and games
- 3 X Early Years Plans
- 6 X KS1 Plans – 3 X Story Scripts and 3 X Adventures
- 6 X KS1 Plans – 3 X Adventures and 3 X Topic-based class
- 5 X 1-2-1 Mentoring Sessions with Sam B
- A list of Resources
- Suggested Reading List
- Suggested Music & Playlists to complement Lesson Plans
- Ongoing support throughout the course
- Continued support via a private group for qualified schools
This CPD will be completed when:
- You feel 100% ready and confident to teach in schools
- You have enough planning, resources and inspiration for an entire academic year
- You secure long-term contracts in schools for a sustainable income
- You are confident in sharing resources, expertise and trainings for Primary School Teachers to create a whole school approach
How can you support children of all abilities and needs in your Yoga Class?
This Course includes the teaching of Inclusive Yoga. Lisa offers a presentation on how to teach yoga to include all children. Lisa is a Yoga Teacher, Primary School Teacher specialising in Yoga for SEN. She celebrates diversity and teaches yoga through her Inclusive classes. She offers numerous tools and techniques to hold space for all children.
Find out more HERE – ‘Like pebbles on a beach, everyone is unique.
Yoga for Sleep
Do your pupils have sleeping issues?
This course includes Nicky’s expertise in Yoga Sleep training for Primary aged children. She shares a recourse sheet and a video showing lots of tips for helping your pupils get a good night’s sleep. This is something you can include in your classes and is of vital benefit for Year 6’s near SATS time. Nicky is a positive mental health ambassador and Teen Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher who specialises in sleep.
Find out more HERE
- Lectures 59
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 X hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 274
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes